The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin treatment so that you can make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family.
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best oral surgery care whenever you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards several insurance plans. We also accept Care Credit and Lending Club payment plans.
Dental Insurances Accepted:
- Envolve Dental / WellCare / Ascension / AM Better
- BCBS of Alabama / FEP Blue / BCBS Federal
- Delta Dental
- Florida Combined Life
- United Concordia / PPO, Military / Fee for Service
- Dentaquest (Do not accept Market Place)
- Liberty Dental (authorization from general dentist required)
- United Healthcare Dual Complete (only) / SCION
Our office staff is available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to provide a Good Faith Estimate. Dental care is complex and the final price may vary from the estimate based on patient's dental needs.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage and let us know how we can help to make your entire oral surgery experience a pleasant one.